• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, April 02, 2007

    Phantom Of The Opera

    Wonderful. Totally enjoyed the play. Although, my seat wasn't that fantastic but it was good enough. Next time, I will probably spend a bit more and get a slightly better ones. Most important, she was there along side with me throughout the show. Certainly hope she enjoyed as much as i did.

    The voice, the pitch... it was clear... it was high.... definitely something which is entertaining especially you heard it 'live'. I would recommend this to my friends.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home