• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, March 20, 2007

    A new toy to replace my v3


    Just got this phone to replace my V3. Sometimes I just felt my v3 was pushed to the limit for my usage. Officially, my v3 have been passed on to my mom so that she can take my nephew pics. :P :P

    Actually wanted to get the Samsung z400 which was going for 88bucks... and this phone it was going at $468..... but when i made up my mind, the salesperson told me "Oh, you actually have a $100 voucher from M1".... Den it made me reconsider my choice. Cos with of the following

    1. subscription of value added service, there is a deduction of $50.
    2. my $100 voucher.
    3. A rebate of $60 from my M1 Platinum Card when i purchase a 3G phone.
    4. $35 cash bonus earned from my credit card

    So total savings was $245. So total i spent $223. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home