• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, March 03, 2007

    Just as yesterday night I was rushing back home to get the car and rush back to office. Seem to me I'm always rushing here... rushing there..... damn i hate this. I used to ask myself, why the hell does the morning crowd seem to be on a fast pace. .... after joining the workforce for 4 yrs. I finally understood.... so that in office, it will look natural that they are busy.

    Starting to pick the pace at work.....Sometimes I just wish I could leave this place for another better place..... but it is not that this place is really fark up.... but I just want to see how big is this world.... there is so much to learn.. .and I'm here already for 4yrs.... Everyday I just tell myself.... Time is not up for you yet.... Patience, you must have...... my young padawan...

    Look like I'm slacking on my entries recently. Well, Chinese New Year is coming to an end. Total P & L..... +10..... this is considered a good yr already, taking past years into account.... Just went for a boat trip last Sunday, end result - First Degree Burnt..... damn.... at this moment, my back itch like fark..... the skins are flaking everywhere...... the whole back is peeling like nobody business......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home