• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, May 23, 2005

    Zouk : Godskitchen

    Reached Zouk with Jaz, Beng and Tk. It looked like a ghost town, totally not like some Godskitchen event that was going to happen.

    Anyway, the rest of the gang start to arrive and got our Happy Hour entry. Started a few drinks at Winebar before heading in to Zouk, our usual spot. Talked to the ladies about weights and their treatment from their boyfriends.... anyway i never critise any ladies about their weights except those that i hate. :P (Angelina, if you are reading this, you look fine, dun worry about your weight.)

    I didnt drove, had a drank quite a lot and was a bit high already. I sat at a corner taking a rest but hanny spotted me and forced me with some drinks again. I had no idea what happened to beng as TK was tired and I had to work the next day. We went home early. Anyway i last saw him talking to some ladies. :P :P

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home