• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, May 23, 2005

    Vesak Day

    Location : Orchard Road: The crowd and the heat is turing me away. The weather was terrible, it was hot, scorching hot. I had to keep drinking water to keep myself hydrated. Bought a long sleeve shirt at Takashimaya, had to choose a couple of choices that have my size. (Damn... i need to put up some weights.....) I was looking for bermuda but I just couldn't find any. Am i choosy or wat??? Maybe i'm just making sure the stuffs i buy is something I like but something that i buy and end up in some corner of my wardrobe. :P

    Went down to PS again for my Bluetooth headset but out of stocks. Too bad, so I wanted to head for home but my friend called to go for dinner, so picked her up and decided to go Parkway for dinner. Dropped by Isetan but couldn't find the t-shirt i wanted. Went to Royal Sporting House to see if there is anything that i fancy, but nothing caught my eye. Ended up at YaKu for a cup of tea before heading for my dinner. Sent her back before rushing back to change to head down to Zouk.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home