• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, April 09, 2005

    Perspective of life...... my future plan......

    Do you feel that after some drastic incidents happened to you and your perspective in certain things total changed? Your mentality on certain matters changes too?....

    Well, i have. I realised i no longer able to trust someone that easily anymore. No matter how close they are, i just think that i should be wary of their actions. Of cos not those who have been with me for years, even so, i'm afraid i have to beware of certain ppls.

    Things are kind of the same. I just broke off with someone who is dearly to me. Not that I want to but I guess i have to. So far, i have been taking it quite well. anyway i have a lot of things to keep me occupied with. My car, my work, my studies and of cos, my friends. Work has been torturing especially that idiotic project manager is getting on my nerves but somehow i see a bit of progress with the on-going tasks.

    Ok, sad things aside.

    For those who have see my previous entry, i guess u noe that i am planning to leave my current coy. BUT... not at the moment, as I have some plans for the future.

    1. Wait for my bonus in May
    2. Enroll for my SCSA (Sun Certified System Administrator)
    3. Once no.2 is achieved, look *** *** ***.
    4. ****** ** ***********.

    This is my plan for the next 3-6months. Hopefully i can leave in Sept and I intend to go for a short trip to HK, to relax and give myself a break, come back and start on my new job. Hope i can save enuff for that.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yang said...

    i'm joining you for that HK trip!!

    12:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home