• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, March 07, 2005

    Back @ Work.......

    This ended my spell of long break. First it was my reservist back in Nov last year, then come my bangkok holiday in Dec 2004 which kind of ended with a "bang" for my group of friends. After that, it was the Chinese New Year holiday:- small damage to my wallet but it was cured with the red packets money that was given to me. After that, it was pre-reservist leave and post-reservist leave.

    These few long breaks has ended so meaning my leave have all been cleared! 1 final day; this friday. I will go on leave again to finish it. After that, it will be all working days again.

    A busy day back in office, but i enjoyed it. At least it is better than lazing around at home, watching tv, surfing net, which is totally unproductive at all. Just completed my peer appraisals, hope my evaluation by my peer isn't that bad.

    Anyway, it kinda late rite now. Ciaoz......
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home