• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    Singapore GrandPrix


    My map and my grandstand ticket.

    Yes, the first ever night race have completed and I have finally have the tested of the F1 machine raw sound. It was awesome, brilliant, stunning and magnificent. I never regretted going for the event, even though I was all by myself on the Grandstand.


    A map sighting your location.

    The view from my Grandstand.

    A blur image of Lewis Hamilton. (Still fiddling with the setting of my camera.)

    A blur image of Kimi Raikkonen. (Still fiddling with the setting of my camera.)

    STR-Ferrari and RedBull.

    Winner of the Singapore Grandprix : Fernando Alonso (Renault)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home