• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, April 15, 2008

    A day to remember

    Today i started blogging with a heavy heart. My uncle have left this world as on Sunday morning in his sleep.

    He left behind nothing. No children, no wife. I have always read about people dieing in their sleep but it never come across my mind that it will be someone from my family. Even if it was, I will have never expected it will be this particular uncle of mine.

    He was always the jovial one in the family. He was always the one who make the most jokes, he was always the one who everyone loves to talk nonsense to. Suddenly he is no longer around.

    He left this world in the early morning, the gf only found out he wasn't going to wake up forever at about 11am. All my families were informed except for my grandma and he was my grandma's favourite son. She is 80+ this year and the only thoughts were if she is able to take this piece of news. So we went ahead with the funeral preparations and at the same time, discussing with all my uncles and aunties how to break the news to her. My mom and aunties brought her to the wake and told her while on the road.

    It was such a heartbreaking scene to see her reaching her own son funeral.......... Today we saw him being rolled into the furnace. It's a heartbreaking scene too......

    May you rest in peace.......

    -----
    This incident have brought me to my attention that I have been moving too fast, too fast till all i do is hi - bye, when i see him.

    Treasure while you can, else time will slip through that fingers of your......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home