• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, April 15, 2006

    Electrified by Tiesto @ MOS

    DJ Tiesto was here @ MOS.... World Best DJ.... Indeed, he lived up to his reputation. It was great, electrifiying and it's crazy... Glad I didn't miss it. Started spinning at 12.45am if i'm not wrong. Probably i wasn't in that clear state of mind to see the time. Karen was gone, April was gone too, I wonder if Chrystal was in that category too. :P Anyway we enjoyed the party, Beng, as usual, needless for me to mention, he is gone too.

    Nothing have changed the past weeks. Nearly have a scare, 3yrs worth of hardwork, nearly gone down the drain. My documents and files was on my workstation and it crashes. Luckily it wasn't as bad as i thought. Harddisk wasn't that healthy, however, still manage to copy the files out. Phew..... Workload is still high as ever, everyday not only have to work on the daily stuffs, still have to attend to ad-hoc matters, ongoing projects, my team management, everyday i have to work at least 12hours. Other than that, 4 and 24 May, I have to sit for 2 financial services examinations. Damn, that is like 2 and half weeks more to first paper. Crossing my fingers that I can scrap thru this.

    Til then.... take care.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home