• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    Happy Birthday Singapore!!.....

    Today is Singapore National Day. I have never celebrated National Day, never have ever thought of going to watch the parade. Don't ask me why, just didn't like it. Maybe it was due to the crowd, the heat, the duration.... etc etc....

    As usual, every National Day would have a beautiful display of fireworks. Sparkling fireworks would lighten up the dark sky above the crowd at the parade. On top of that, there would be fireworks display in front of the Esplanade and One Fullerton. Out of curiosity and with the companion of PohLing, we decided to head down Esplanade to view the pyrotechnics display. Indeed it was a fruitful trip. First time in my life, I seen them exploding in the sky, magnificent view especially those that looked like they were falling down towards you.... They are really beautiful. I think it would be even better if it was someone else. Anyway, the whole duration was about 30mins and majority of the crowd left once the display was over. So were we, after a long day at work and it does brighten up spirits after watching something like this.

    Question posed to me from my good friend was
    "Coming back next year???", Probably I would, probably not, it is still early to decide on that. If that special person would come, I guess I would. :P

    Not to forget Mr Yang's birthday...... Happy Birthday.... :D

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm missing it badly....

    3:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home